Clarity is a new, easy to use UX analytics product brought to us by Microsoft! With this tool, website managers can better understand site visitor behavior to make necessary modifications to their websites. It also offers an invaluable interface for debugging. If you are a website manager and want to improve your users’ website experience, Clarity is your tool.
Even though this tool has just been recently launched, it’s worth your time! Check out the official announcement to view detailed information. Here, we have summarized some important features and advantages to help you make an informed decision.
Through heatmaps, you can visualize what content on your page leads to maximum interactions. It also tells you whether your users are seeing what’s important.
This feature enables you to record sessions and discover novel patterns to help you make optimal decisions about new site features.
The dashboard is designed to help you understand your website’s performance through aggregate metrics.
- Easy to understand which parts of your website get the most and least engagement
- Both developers and non-developers can operate it easily
- No need to collect and analyze data
- Least impact on page load times
- Website traffic is handled without placing any caps or extra charges
It’s quick and easy to get started with Clarity. Visit https://clarity.microsoft.com/ to sign up!